'66 original custom color "Olympic White" Rose neck in more than 8.25/10 condition..
Large headstock, Transition logo, Pearl dods, Brazilian rosewood fretboad, 3 Ply White pickguard...Pefect '66 spec.
- 100% Original (Never touched any solider joints), only addred extra strap buttom at body back, otherwise perfect!!
- Body color still keep "White" no turned to "Cream", normal playing wears on body.
- Three original Gary bobbin pickups, strong "Rock" tone!!
- Factory '66 original jumbo frets.
- With original No logo Black Tolex Case.
Less than 7.7lb feather weight, amazing "Rock" tone!!
*Neck Date: 13 MAR 66 B
*Pots Date : 304-6608 (all three)
*Pickups Date: No date Gray Bobbin×3 (Don't warry, we can easy to find no date '64, 65 and '66 Gray Bobbin pickups)
*With original Mid 60s Black Tolex case, Tremolo arm and Tremolo backplate..